وظيفية فني تخدير الدمام
Responsible to provide technical assistance to anesthesia care providers in pre-operative, operative and post-operative, with equipment, and supplies utilized in the course of the medical procedures.
• Diploma in Anesthesia Program accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. Certification as Anesthesia Technician. Basic Life Support Certification.
• Two (2) years experience in related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the use and functions of various types of anesthesia equipments and its use in the administration of
• Demonstrated knowledge relating to anesthesia procedures and the ability to respond appropriately to actual and/or potential life
th reatening situations.
• Communicates effectively and persuasively in a variety of different media (oral, written and electronic to connect to others in a
deep and direct way, to sense and stimulate reactions and desired interactions and to positively influence the thinking of others.
• Demonstrates a responsible behavior by displaying a high level of initiative, effort, motivation and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Forms strong positive working relationships across all areas of the service, builds on a common understanding and demonstrates
a supportive and reciprocating work style including strong empathy with service users and customers.
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
المؤهل العلمي المطلوبدبلوم
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرة2 - الحد الاقصى غير محدد