وظيفة تقني تخدير
Responsible to provide support to anesthesia care providers for routine and complex surgical cases by preparing and maintaining patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems to facilitate efficient operation.
• Bachelors Degree in health related specialty. Certification as Anesthesia Technologist. Basic Life Support Certification.
Two (2) years experience in related field.
• Demonstrated thorough knowledge of the set-up, operation and troubleshooting of anesthesia delivery systems, monitors and
• Demonstrated knowledge relating to anesthesia procedures and the ability to respond appropriately to actual and/or potential life
• Communicates effectively and persuasively in a variety of diffe rent media (oral, written and electronic to connect to others in a
deep and direct way, to sense and stimulate reactions and desired interactions and to positively influence the thinking of others.
• Demonstrates a responsible behavior by displaying a high level of initiative, effort, motivation and commitment towards
completing assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Forms strong positive working relationships across all areas of the service, builds on a common understanding and demonstrates
a supportive and reciprocating work style including strong empathy with service users and customers.
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرةالحد الادنى غير محدد - الحد الاقصى غير محدد