وظيفة مدرب طيران f-15
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing enjoys a strong and long-standing relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia dating back to 1945. Our partnership with Saudia (formally Saudi Arabian Airlines) on the commercial airlines side of the business has seen Saudi take delivery of nearly every model of the Boeing fleet from the coveted 707 through to the ultra-efficient and class-leading 787 Dreamliner. The kingdom is also a key strategic partner for Boeing military products. In December 2011, Saudi Arabia and the United States signed a Foreign Military Sales agreement that included F-15SA fighters, AH-64E Apache attack helicopters, AH-6i light attack/armed reconnaissance helicopters, Harpoon missiles and launchers, and Joint Direct Attack Munitions, along with the associated initial support and training — the largest such agreement in U.S. history.
As a result of this ongoing partnership we are now looking to hire a number of F-15 SA Instructor Pilots to provide flight training to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF). Initially this will be a fixed term contract position running through to December 2019 with the potential to renew and extend for a further 5 years. You will initially be assigned to Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia but can expect a follow on assignment to Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, or Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Boeing will provide difference training for High Performance Aircraft IP or IWSOs to qualify for the F-15SA if you are coming from a different platform.
This is an F-15-SA Instructor Pilot role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- The Instructor Pilot (IP) will be responsible for administering Combat Flight Training, Instructs & Evaluates, performs Initial Qualifications Training to include Basic Aircraft flying duties, Minimum training requirements.
- Candidate must be able to perform Basic Aircraft Qualifications (BAQ), Basic & Advanced Handling Characteristics, Instruments, Approach Procedures, Visual Traffic Patterns, Basic Night Vision Goggles (NVG), Training and Airborne Emergency Procedures.
- Train Tactical Departure and Arrival, Tactical Formation Maneuvers, and Low Altitude Awareness training, Upgrade Training (UG), and Special Capability Training.
- Conduct training for Specific Geographic locations, and other special qualification/classified missions.
- Conduct Aircrew Mission Qualifications, Basic Course, Conversion/Transition, Requalification, Instructor Pilot/ Instructor, WSO Upgrade, Flight Lead Upgrade, Mission Commander Upgrade.
- Provide inputs for developing and modifying flight manuals, defining training requirements, standards and curriculum and related documents.
- Defines specific combat aircrew instructions and operational philosophies.
- Be capable of designing and developing aircrew training material and courseware.
- Be able to establish qualifications, training standards, and validation plans.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
BDS Global Operations
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Qualified as High Performance Jet aircraft Instructor Pilot. Conversion training to F15-SA platform will be provided as necessary.
- Job requires military instructor certification, as applicable.
- Ability to be mobile/live in remote locations.
- Ability to travel within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Internationally.
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرةالحد الادنى غير محدد - الحد الاقصى غير محدد