وظيفة مدير الامن والسلامة Safety & Security Manager جدة
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the section to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards and procedures.
· Assist in conduct periodic assessment on the safety system of the warehouses across KSA to enable the effective implementation of the agreed Safety standards.
· Support the review of logistics safety standards, periodically, as per OSHA standards and recommends improvements and modifications whenever needed to ensure compliance.
· Identify potentially hazardous areas or jobs and develop safety procedures which will eliminate or prevent accidents.
· Prepare and review near miss/ accident/incident reports and ensure implementation of remedial action as defined by logistics action safety standards.
· Develop the training plan and required material relevant to the logistics Safety SOPs/standards, and ensure the on time implementation to make sure that the organization is fully aware of the logistics standards of operation.
· Supervise the activities and work of subordinates by providing formal and informal feedback to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in accordance with set individual targets.
· Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of business development systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
· Review all business unit reports for accuracy and in order to ensure that they conform with company and department requirements, policies and standards.
Provide technical support to the field in the following areas: Safety& security/risk assessments; b. scenario planning, security plan development; c. crisis/contingency planning; and d. other security-related functions.
Insure the company is up to the fire evaluation standards and time lines
Develop and update safety & security plans, business continuity plans and crisis management plans, and policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices and ensure their implementation.
Provide advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security.
Investigate all safety, security and risk management related issues.
Develop and facilitate security and safety training both at HQ and field offices.
· Facilitate security education for employees at all levels (e.g. first aid, CPR)
Knowledge in government regulations.
Experience working with quality standards.
Experience with Private Security Companies and Contractors.
Experience conducting training for small groups.
Fire safety course
Qualification in NEBOSH, NEOSH, or OSHA
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
المؤهل العلمي المطلوببكالوريوس
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرةالحد الادنى غير محدد - الحد الاقصى غير محدد