Job Description & Role:
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Care Teams. Provide inputs and define opportunities for enhancements to top management based on customer complaints and feedback. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the day‐to‐day management of the Customer Care Teams. In this role, the Manager interacts with positions within Customer Care to ensure all customer communication is effective and efficient within the established service levels providing a “Best in Class” customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the achievement of the Customer care strategic objectives of the Division through performing own responsibilities and managing direct and indirect reports performance.
• Monitor and direct the implementation of the customer care strategy to ensure its alignment with the corporate vision and objectives.
• Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading them to reporting employees and guide their achievement.
• Participate in the development of the Division’s policies, procedures and processes through providing input and feedback.
• Provide direction and advice to reporting employees in performing their delegated responsibilities and ensure overall performance is efficiently and effectively managed.
• Identify the human resources requirements of the section and provide recommendations on levels of rewards, promotions, transfers and career progressions for the section’s employees.
• Conduct the performance appraisal of direct reports as part of the performance management process.
• Oversee customer care activities and initiatives and ensure highest customer satisfaction scores are achieved to help enhance the company’s image, increase revenues and boost brand loyalty.
• Recommend and develop innovative customer care initiatives and campaigns that lead to the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention levels.
• Manage and control various customer care projects in order to ensure timelines, scope and quality standards / objectives are met, further contributing to customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the adoption and implementation of leading practices in customer query and complaint handling at all levels to achieve target customer satisfaction growth.
• Ensure that customer complaints are resolved, recorded and analysed through systematic root cause analysis that aims to identify and enhance current gaps and inefficiencies.
• Coordinate with the company’s customer facing divisions and department to develop and continuously improve the company’s
• Key performance indicators and service level agreement and ensure that technological, process and human capabilities are available to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Intervene in handling customers complex and long‐standing problems and investigate all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and determine possible causes and resolve them.
• Coordinate with the Quality and Operational Excellence Department to embed high quality standards in observing, monitoring and evaluating customers’ experience ensuring all calls are recorded and satisfaction levels are documented to take the necessary improvement measures.
• Review and submit regular and special reports for Chief Strategy, Risk and Quality Officer summarizing business activities and results and escalating critical issues with effective recommendations for improvements.
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Chief Strategy, Risk and Quality Officer.
customer care, Customer Relationship Management, Management, Communication, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Problem Solving, Call center,
Qualifications and experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Consumer Behavior. MBA desirable.
• 8 years of working experience
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• Knowledge of techniques, tools, and principals involved in customer relationship management
• Knowledge of customer care ‐ CRM systems
• Knowledge of the development and implementation of technical customer oriented KPI’s
• Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint)
• Fluent in Arabic and English.