Lead the development of Sponsorship Packages by working in close coordination with marketing teams. Ensure best implementation of Sports initiatives for Mass participation and Elite Athletes to drive Community Centric and Athlete Centric Value.
• Ensure Partner leadership for SAOC by identifying opportunities in sales fundamentals and developing plans to help sales team and sponsors to maximize return on investment
• Design and Develop the sales execution plan for marketing initiatives with a multi-functional team (Field Sales, Marketing, Events & Communication)
• Prepare the yearly Sales Calendar in line with the Objectives to be achieved. In addition prepare a yearly promotional agenda for Gold, Silvr and Bronze Sponsors
• Develops, tracks, and manages new revenue opportunities for all assigned revenue areas in order to show aggressive business growth year after year.
• Establishes clear long-term and short-term goals to increase productivity and profit contribution in area of responsibility.
• Devise and prepare Incentive programs for Athletes and Sponsors. s.
• Develop initiatives that support field based activity in targeted priority areas, track key milestones and deliverables to ensure proper market execution.
• Improve supplier coordination by designing and measuring the results based on key metrics which should include compliance, ROI, transaction accuracy and timeliness etc.
• Actively travel and meet Key companies and organizations that will be potential Partners for SAOC
•Develop a Donor Club, to support top Athletes
•Work with Federations to ensure compliance and buy in to plans and packages
Strategic Sales, Partner Development, Global Business Development, Sales Growth Analysis, Product Forecasting,