To respond and monitor all PR and Publicity concerning Bupa Arabia with the core task of using all PR tools, resources and networks at their disposal to effectively drive Bupa Arabia Goals, Objectives and Strategies in a PR context.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
PR Media Channel Understanding
· PR KSA industry and publication’s behavioural understanding
· Understanding and tracking competitor PR activity and spend
· Identifying and understanding emerging and novel PR channels
· Developing PR briefs to PR agencies
· Suggesting creative utilisation of PR channels to drive higher consumer impact and engagement
· Commissioning PR and event agencies for PR/Event booking and issuing P.Os
· Follow up with agencies on execution of activites with excellence.
Strong Integration with:
Media & Activation
· Effectively synchronizing all PR plans, activities and executions with the digital team. This includes digital online campaigns, website content development and social platform activations and campaigns.
· Effectively synchronizing all PR plans with media plans and ensuring the holistic integration of all communication messaging as well as the integration of all mediums and vehicles used with PR plans.
· Close integration with Bupa Arabia content lead, to ensure all materials and content are executed with excellence in both Arabic and English.
· Close integration with Corporate affairs, insuring all internal and extremely communications is intergrade and in harmony.
PR Intelligence & Reporting
· Building strong relationships with the key stakeholders in leading PR vendors and channels
· Responsible to track all PR activity alerts in the KSA medical insurance industry through the agency and swiftly planning recommended action in specific needed situations.
· Review and execute all PR communication offers to Bupa Arabia i.e. invitations to participate in specific events.
· Identifying the relevant events and evaluating the value of sponsoring and impact on business and brand from a PR perspective.
· Setting and aligning the brand team to the PR events calendar of the year
· Identifying the event participation requirements and activity to be done. Aligning brand team and ensuring delivery of required materials and resources for the events
Leading the PR Agency
· Lead the relationship with PR and event agencies and ensure understanding and alignment to company strategy
· Inspire and create a positive team environment between Bupa arabia and agency partners to generate creative and impactful PR channel selections.
· Ensure PR agencies are included in the entire holistic network of agencies involved in integrated holistic communications planning for all campaigns.
· University Degree, in PR or communications
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Creative writing skills Arabic & English
· Ideally PR/Event Agency and Service experience
· Profecient in both Arabic and English language (written & spoken)
· Excellent computer skills with capabilities in web search, excel, power point and word
Years of Experience
· A minimum of 2 years related experience.