Is responsible for effectively promoting and advocating BUPA products and value-added services in the hospitals or Companies & also providing a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers(both internal and external) by answering customer queries via face to face/phone/e-mail so that that all calls and member requests are processed as per company standards. This ultimately helps the organisation achieve their annual retention targets.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
High level of customer service and professionalism
· Follow customer service procedures as outlined in the manual to comply with the department’s procedures and standards
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, our company network of hospitals, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on it’s provider and proceed general queries with confidence at all times
· Handle customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issues to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention of team leaders.
· To work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives
· Strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit
· Contribute within the team positively
Handling complaints effectively
· Manage the customer complaints without the need of further escalations
· Ensure the proper follow up of the recovery plan
· Ensure that all the complaints are entered into the complaints system tracker so as to help take prevenitive actions
· Minimum requirement is university bs degree in business, marketing or healthcare.
· Experience Fields
· Healthcare, customer service, frontdesk
· Multi-cultural with interpersonal and communication skills, proactive
· Commercial skills in combination with service focused mindset
· Years of Experience
· Minimum 2 years of customer service, contact center, call center or customer care
· Expertise in the medical field or insurance is a major advantage