Senior Speech Therapist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Dammam
Responsible to assess and evaluate patients with speech/language and swallowing disorders and develop and implement speech therapy services and training programs.
• Masters Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
• Bachelors Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
• Registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
• Three (3) years experience in clinical speech therapy, including inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, for Masters Degree.
• Five (5) years experience in clinical speech therapy, including inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, for Bachelors Degree.
• Demonstrated ability to apply specialized knowledge, theories and best practices in the management of speech therapy services.
• Demonstrated patient-centered approach to practice by providing accurate, quality, and safe speech therapy services and advice to patients and healthcare professionals.
• Communicates effectively and persuasively in a variety of different media (oral, written and electronic) to connect to others in a deep and direct way, to sense and stimulate reactions and desired interactions and to positively influence the thinking of others.
• Demonstrates a responsible behavior by displaying a high level of initiative, effort, motivation and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Forms strong positive working relationships across all areas of the service, builds on a common understanding and demonstrates a supportive and reciprocating work style including strong empathy with service users and customers.
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرةالحد الادنى غير محدد - الحد الاقصى غير محدد