Receptionist ( Male or Female ) Only Saudi
1. Greet visitors and ensure that they have the correct badges. Provide assistance and guidance to visitors as required.
2. Answer switchboard in a courteous manner, including accurate and timely message keeping.
3. Screen all calls as per client specifications and transfer or provide alternative contact details as per specified directive i.e. customer help desk.
4. Managing all requirements for new joiners or office moves of associates.
5. Ensure image of front of house is maintained by making sure that all cleaning frequencies are followed.
6. Liaise with client specific departments to ensure that a comfortable work environment for associates is provided.
7. Maintain security and safety standards as required, ensuring that visitors are escorted and contractors do not have access without the appropriate authorisation or supervision maintained.
8. Provide visitors with the general information on the location of first aid, directions for fire evacuation and assembly points and emergency numbers. Inform visitors when there is no planned fire drill so that if the alarm does activate they should make their way to the nearest exit and assembly point.
9. Follow all Health Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training through toolbox talks.
10. Create and update all trackers (store room keys, parking access tracker, meeting room keys, incoming courier and outgoing courier, all incoming requests and items handed in at reception).
11. Update employee contact lists, including mobile number.
12. Carry out monthly recaps with office assistants to perform daily checks of meeting rooms and office successfully and reporting failures and faults in a timely manner.
13. Act as a backup for Facilities Supervisor during his/her annual vacation.
المؤهل العلمي المطلوبدبلوم بكالوريوس
العمر المطلوب23 - 29
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرة1 - 3