Field Sales Manager #Abha
Accountable and responsible for the achievement of the unit sales volumes and targets by category
• Responsible that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his respective area.
• Increase coverage and penetration for unit in-line with Company objectives
• Impalement category planograms, merchandising, rotation and new line introduction guidelines based on Head Office directions and the local situation
• Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer Business Plans in alignment with Company Objectives
• Coordinates with CCSDMs to ensure tailor made promotions are consistent with Area/Unit/Category objectives and successfully implemented in the Trade
• Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for Area/Unit
• Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Fact Book that includes following for area/unit:
- Sales Achievements vs. Targets
- Sales by Category/Brand/SKU per unit
- Team Performance Records
- Customers Information
- Updated Planograms by Category / Brand
- Competition information
• Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Unit
• Analyze Unit performance and recommend action to accelerate growth.
• To lead, manage, control, develop and motivate the Field Sales Team.
• Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with customers
• Regularly review the journey plans/coverage/productivity and ensure their effectiveness
• Ensure that debtors days/collection, bad goods, targets are met by Unit
• Recommend appropriate POS materials, displays & stands-in-store
• Accountable and responsible for the development of sales team via regular on-the-job training and field appraisals.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
- Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
-University Degree with a Minimum of 2-4 years experience in field sales.
-FMCG background proffered and 1 year mg experience is a plus
-Nestlé Corporate Business Principles
-Nestlé Management & Leadership Principles
-Code of Business Conduct
Knowledge: Product/Market knowledge. Regional and country specific trade knowledge. Customer needs and buying patterns, company straggles and objectives.
Skills: Analytical, financial awareness, planning and organizing, problem solving, influencing, communication skills (written & oral), presentation skills and multi-tasking.