وظيفة معلم اول الرياض
Responsible for the supervision and care of a small group of children on a daily basis. Act as Lead Teacher who cares for the children in a group assignments. Teaches the children (students) the prescribed curriculum which includes letters, numbers, mathematics in both English and Arabic as well as the basic themes for kindergarten. Each staff must ensure the confidentialities of all written materials, documents and/or verbal information received or on file in the Child Care Center.
Provides care, attention and discipline as appropriate to children at the Child Care Center.
2. Assist in updating and monitoring the Department orders (internal / external) and preparing maintenance requests and listing all of the supplies or shortcomings.
3. Records arrival and departure of each child and any special instructions from parents.
4. Monitoring and Assisting the Teachers in their daily tasks to ensure efficient workflow.
5. Answers parents’ questions about their childrens’ behavior and activities as well as general questions about Child Care Center Policies and Procedures and refers parents to Supervisor when necessary.
6. Attends training classes as directed by the Child Care Supervisor to develop or enhance skills necessary to perform child care duties.
7. Performs other applicable tasks/duties assigned within the realm of her knowledge and ability.
8. Reviewing and following up the presence of children in a daily basis and notify supervisor of any emergency.
9. Provides and submits monthly reports (achievement file) for the tasks and activities that have been done.
10. Participates effectively during festivals and events.
11. Organizes and arranges the classrooms and maintains cleanliness.
12. Shows professionalism and commitment during morning and evening alternate schedule.
13. Coordinate and organize the Department files (Documents of the staff, the Policy and procedure, children files, etc.) and saving them in the correct format.
14. Effective and flexible to cover the teachers during absence/vacation.
15. Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
16. Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-School Education or equivalent from an accredited university (Essential).
· Minimum of Four (4) years teaching experience with toddlers, kindergartens within preparatory school (Essential).
· Methods of teaching young children (writing, reading, and math) (Essential).
· Planning activities for kindergartens within preparatory school (Essential).
Fluency in oral and written English language (Essential).
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work diligently and accuracy in routine tasks.
· Ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Methods of teaching young children (writing, reading, and math) (Essential).
Planning activities for kindergartens within preparatory school (Essential).
عدد الشواغرغير محدد
المؤهل العلمي المطلوببكالوريوس
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرة4 - الحد الاقصى غير محدد