وظيفة مدير مشاريع المرافق مستشفى الملك عبدالله الجامعي
اعلن مستشفى الملك عبدالله الجامعي قبل قليل عن توفر فرصة وظيفية تحت مسمى مدير مشاريع المرافق وفق التالي
Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university with 9 years experience.
*Master degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university with 7 years experience.
• Manage the Projects Department and determine the duties and activities of the Project staff. These including the hospital engineering functions and production of relevant document such as Request for Proposal (RFP) to have the larger alteration and new works undertaken by contractors.
• Be responsible for the execution of minor alteration and new works and ensure that these are carried out according to the agreed schedules of work and the most economical cost possible local regulations and international standards.
• Develop detailed Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and the project coasting and initial budgeting.
• Be responsible for all the activities of the contractors with good working practices and to the complete satisfaction of KAAUH
• Evaluate construction methods and implement improvements.
• Be responsible for the Projects Department’s annual operating budget.
• Initiate and actively participate in the evaluation of bids for all alteration and new works (large and small), and select the most suitable contractor.
• Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities
• Supervision of Facility Projects daily work.
• Follows up and reports the progress of execution of any / all projects and ensures their compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
• Monitors the application of the QI&PS and Quality control measures / standards by staff, contractors and sub-contractors in any / all activities.
• Assists the Department Director in the daily administrative duties.
• Assesses individual members of the project team to determine their work efficiencies.
• Liaises with the Contractor’s departmental managers to ensure that the correct materials and spare parts are purchased at the appropriate time in the correct quantities. Ensures materials and spare parts are available when required.
• Is available for emergency on-call duties.
• Motivates departmental staff by effectively leading, directing and motivating employees to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Prepares data for the Director of Facility Management and Safety in order for him to prepare annual project budgets and submissions for capital project and equipment.
• Suggests improvements to the Director of Facility Management and Safety in evaluating project methods and implementing improvements.
• Provides, advises and consults with other Heads of subordinate sections.
• Participates in solving staff issues.
• Participates in providing plans to develop the department in coordination with the ATA.
• Serves on KAAUH committees as requested.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other job related duties, as assigned.
Client Focus Advanced
Decision Making Advanced
Knowledgeable of hospital-related government regulations Advanced
Organizational & Environmental Awareness Advanced
Planning and Organizing Advanced
Team Leadership Advanced
Good interpersonal and communication skills Advanced
Ability to work under pressure and with less supervision Advanced
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment Advanced
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل