Field Service Representative - Commercial Jeddah
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Company is seeking for a Field Service Representative - Commercial role to join our team in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.
The position requires developing airline support strategies, assisting with Field Service base openings and new customer introductions, coordinating with senior leaders inside Boeing and the customer organizations, ensuring excellent relationships, and initiating corrective action to ensure customer satisfaction with company products and services.
This is a Field Service Representative - Commercial role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizing multi-disciplined technical expertise and company knowledge to assist the customer in achieving high levels of proficiency in the operation and maintenance of company products by investigating product problems, determining cause, and developing and implementing corrective action.
• Understanding customer expectations and assist the customer in interpreting and using support data and documents,
• Providing technical On-The-Job training, and act as the on-site liaison between The Boeing Company and customer personnel of widely varying backgrounds, to achieve resolution of significant technical and operational issues.
• Developing excellent relationships across multiple organizations and with all levels of commercial airline customers and company personnel to ensure customer satisfaction with company products and services.
• Providing technical and operational product data to Boeing organizations.
• Be comfortable presenting technical and non-technical information to internal and external leadership.
• Serving as a customer advocate; maintaining a positive attitude in crisis environment, and must have the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Working well in team environments, engaging with Boeing airline customers, as well as suppliers and Boeing home organizations. Occasional domestic and international travel is required.
• Providing excellent support at any hour; any length of time; i.e., on-call 24 hours per day, and 7 days per week; as the job requires, and accept additional tasks and duties as assigned by management.
• Contributing to the development of strategy and support plan.
• Reviewing maintenance engineering flight operations and performance data and researches aircraft and fleet reliability issues
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Proficient in English (written and verbal technical communication), and possess computer skills;
Windows-based Excel, Power Point, Word, Project, etc. Use of latest mobile technology is highly desirable.
Prefer Aviation or Engineering BS degree or Airframe and Powerplant license.
العمر المطلوبمن - الى
المستوى المهنيمتوسط الخبرة
نوع التوظيفدوام كامل
سنوات الخبرةالحد الادنى غير محدد - الحد الاقصى غير محدد