وظيفة Passenger Host #المجمعة الشركة السعودية للخطوط الحديدية
The purpose of this position is to act as the SAR representative On Board train delivering a safe, reliable, world class, customer focused service to all passengers on the train.
• To undertake on-board hospitality duties as directed by the Operations Manager or other senior managers within SAR, ensuring that the catering service on-board, is delivered to an exceptional standard within the compliance boundaries of the catering operations standards and specification.
• To ensure that the levels of customer care and service are delivered to the highest possible standards at all times.
• To remain compliant within the SAR food safety policy in all aspects of hygiene.
• Undertake any other customer service duties as direct by the Train Captain or On Board Supervisor.
• To increase revenue sales on the trains by selling all products available on board, at every opportunity, including maximizing promotion and marketing activities
• Undertake direct customer service duties on-board as directed by the On Board Supervisor, Train Captain and Chef
• Undertake full meet & greet duties at all stations and in line with SAR standards
• Offer all customers an exceptional food and beverage service, both in First Class & Standard in line with the company’s specification.
• Work in accordance with the company injury prevention policy and practices ensuring all accidents, incidents and near misses as well as potential risks are promptly reported
• Ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly in line with the company's standard requires, relating to on-board stock control, food hygiene and financial.
• Maximize catering revenue through proactive selling on-board
• All stock control issues including rotation, storage and top up ordering
• All prescribed cleaning duties are undertaken in the course of your shift.
• Offer assistance to all other departments during times of disruption to ensure that customer service and operational excellence is maintained at all times
• NVQ Level 2, Customer Services (or be actively working towards it) desirable
• Level 2 (Basic) Food Hygiene Certificate
• At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Comprehensive standard of education
• Good communication and motivational skills to engage with all levels of staff.
• An energetic and enthusiastic approach to problem solving and teamwork across a broad range of topics.
• Demonstrable experience in driving cultural change in a high potential risk, highly regulated industry
•Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) and desirable in Arabic.