Outlet Supervisor #Makkah
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assist the manager in day to day running of the outlet.
• Ensuring Achievement of financial results and guest satisfaction.
• Initiatives to aid with the continued development of the Swissôtel Makkah positioning as a leader in Food & Beverage service and as a Food and Beverage destination.
• Ongoing control and enhancement of quality standards and guest service.
• Daily supervision, coordination and direction of the outlet colleagues and leaders, anticipating and ensuring prompt, courteous service.
• Ensuring the Restaurant maintains a first class and positive visual impact including; ambiance, cleanliness, orderliness, décor and service flows.
• Working together with the Restaurant Manager and the Outlet Sous Chef, to develop new menu ideas and promotions.
• Working with the teams to create new ideas and promotions resulting in increased opportunities for Food & Beverage Sales.
• Working with the kitchen, stewarding and all restaurant leaders to ensure and promote that teamwork is a strong component of the daily service culture.
• Ensuring profitability and controlling of costs.
• Ensure Guests’ satisfaction and handle all feedback accordingly.
• To be able to give training to team members e.g. beverage training, service training.
• To be able to build and maintain the team morale. Handling each team member as individuals accordingly.
• Evaluate operations and implement improvements.
• Ensuring proper execution of food promotions.
Main Daily Duties:
• Demonstrates Swissôtel way Standards in all interactions.
• To promote good relationship to the guests and Colleagues
• Control and analyzes the level on; Quality of Service, Guest Satisfaction, Employees Satisfaction, Operating Equipments, Grooming Standards, Updating all Colleague Logs/ Files.
• Participate in service as necessary in accordance with Restaurant needs.
• Ensure hotel grooming and personal appearance standard are met.
• Control stocks for daily use in the restaurant.
• Control breakage, waste and spoilage.
• Ensuring Safe and Healthy work environment for all the Guests and the Colleagues.
• Conduct all administrative work required.
• Maintaining Restaurant cleanliness as well as ensuring all maintenance needs are looked after.
• Checking of expiry dates and non-dated products on daily basis.
• Schedules Guest Reservations and arranges for private function or special party.
• Checked opening and closing duties assigned to all the colleague.
• Maintain log book on day to day bases.
• Conduct shift briefing.
• Performs job related duties and special project assigned.
• Establishes guest data.
• Ensure that the unique services of the Restaurant are well maintained e.g. by doing table checks
• Updating the Communication Board.
• Follows Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards
• Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
• Reports suspicious people, parcels, and behaviors to Security
• Ensures adherence to Swissôtel’s Code of Ethics
Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
Must be guest-oriented and colleague oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
Must be computer literate and analytical