Job Description & Role:
• Assist in developing the IT department’s annual business plan, KPIs, budget and policies and procedures.
• Manage the development of appropriate enterprise and business applications.
• Manage the development and update of business applications. Key business applications, will include, but are not limited to, an Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) with functions such as real estate management, facility management and maintenance management.
• Manage the development and update of enterprise applications. Key enterprise applications will include, but are not limited to, Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with modules covering HR, Financials, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, CRM, BI, Document Management.
• Manage and control all documentation related to enterprise and business applications development.
• Manage batches and upgrades for business and enterprise applications.
• Review the RFPs developed and serve as a technical expert during the process of vendor evaluation and selection.
• Ensure that all applications’ modules are compliant with Information security policies and standards.
• Suggest functional improvement opportunities for the Company’s applications based on new trends and technologies in the market.
• Regularly enhance the application development processes and procedures through workflow automation.
• Develop and adhere to application development policies, processes and procedures.
• Provide regular status updates to the CIO.
Facilities Management, Oracle ERP, HR Management, CRM, RFP, Oracle HR, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Document Management, Information Security Awareness, Oracle Applications, Property Management Systems, coding, C++, Java, ITIL, Communication, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Financial Mgmt,
• Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, management information systems, computer science, communications, or related field
• 10+ years of hand-on experience in business applications development management, including, but not limited to, Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) (e.g. real estate and facility management, maintenance management).
• 10+ years of hand-on experience in enterprise applications development management, including, but not limited to, Oracle ERP system (e.g. Oracle HRMS, Oracle Financials, Oracle SCM, Oracle Procurement).
• Experience in real-estate management/ property management companies is preferred.
• Experience in enterprise and business applications troubleshooting.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of full software development life cycle and methodologies including coding standards, code reviews, source control management etc.
• Familiarity with Oracle, IWMS and other applications solutions.
• Understanding of enterprise application suites, products, & services.
• Mastery of the applications development tools, including a variety of programming languages (e.g. C++, Java) and relevant open source technologies
• Understanding of information security and secure coding standards and techniques.
• Proven familiarity with best-in-class IT standards (e.g. ITIL).
• Effective written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic) and strong analytical and problem solving skills.