Job Description and Requirements
1. Experience of arranging and implementing safe systems of work.
2. Experience of organising and controlling the safe and efficient delivery of work.
3. Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
4. Able to lead, motivate and direct a team.
5. Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
6. Knowledge and experience of permanent way inspection, faulting, maintenance and renewal techniques.
7. Knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and instructions.
8. Hold and retain competencies relevant to this post, required by business need.
9. Ideally hold (or be working towards) an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through equivalent relevant experience.
Any Relevant Certificate
Not Less than 4 Yrs in the same field.
Excellent knowledge of mechanical and manual maintenance techniques and tools.
Languages - English very good written and spoken.