Responsible for achieving sales & profit targets in some particular programs Initially new motor leasing schemes.
• Responsible for achieving sales & profit targets
• Understand risk appetite and P&L
• Understand loss ratio performance of each policy and ensure we are not focusing on unprofitable business
• Maintain an excellent relationship with key persons and decision makers at corporate clients.
• Build and Manage prospect lists of potential corporate clients. Ensure the Prospect lists provided by the management is acted upon.
• Attend training programs to learn about new products and services, new systems and certain technical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process
• Prioritize to guarantee that all issues are allocated the required time to be handled in a professional manner
• Call on clients to explain the benefits of policy and options to promote sale of insurance plans, to analyse insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
• Customize insurance policies to suit individual corporate clients with coordination of Technical Department, often covering a variety of risks.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled as per the set standard and the duly completion of appropriate forms
• Collect premiums timely and deliver a statement of account every month including all transactions performed during the period.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Escalate the critical issues which are raised by clients on to the sales supervisor and update the client on the status.
• Visit clients to guarantee a safe renewal in advance and improve and enhance (if possible) the premium to comply with inflation and maintain a profitable terms and conditions.
• Sales skills
• Relationship Skills
• Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Specific Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Insurance corporate sales.
Overall experience: 5 years’ experience in Sales and/or Insurance.
Bachelor degree is a must, MBA is a plus