Strategic responsibilities and duties
1. Develop the section’s annual plan and set its proposed budget, as well as, participating in developing the department’s annual plan.
2. Manage the approved section budget and ensure the optimal and efficient use of resources.
3. Monitor the implementation of plans and submit periodic reports regarding the section’s activities to the Executive Director.
4. Ensure that section’s activities are in line with the SAOC strategic plan.
Technical and executive responsibilities and duties
5. Ensure Partner leadership for SAOC by identifying opportunities in sales fundamentals and developing plans to help sales team and sponsors to maximize return on investment.
6. Design and Develop the sales execution plan for marketing initiatives with a multi-functional team (Field Sales, Marketing, Events & Communication)
7. Prepare the yearly Sales Calendar in line with the Objectives to be achieved. In addition to preparing a yearly promotional agenda for Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors.
8. Develops, tracks, and manages new revenue opportunities for all assigned revenue areas in order to show aggressive business growth year after year.
9. Establishes clear long-term and short-term goals to increase productivity and profit contribution in area of responsibility.
10. Devise and prepare Incentive programs for Athletes and Sponsors
11. Develop initiatives that support field based activity in targeted priority areas, track key milestones and deliverables to ensure proper market execution.
12. Improve supplier coordination by designing and measuring the results based on key metrics which should include compliance, ROI, transaction accuracy and timeliness etc.
13. Actively travel and meet Key companies and organizations that will be potential Partners for SAOC
14. Develop a Donor Club, to support top Athletes.
15. Work with the Sports Federations to ensure compliance and buy in to plans and packages
Administrative responsibilities and duties
16. Meet regularly with the section’s staff to provide guidance, follow up with work progress, study the new developments and take the appropriate actions.
17. Evaluate the employees’ performance and monitor the implementation of the training programs that aim to develop their performance on an ongoing basis.
18. Supervise the section’s operations on a daily basis.
19. Perform any assignment or any other tasks related to the job.
Qualification & Experience
• B.A. in business administration, marketing or a relevant major.
• Experience in leadership and strategies development and management.
Capabilities & Skills
• The ability to communicate with different personalities and face the difficult situations and crises in a diplomatic manner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An independent person who takes initiatives and has the ability to motivate others.• Creative thinker and innovative person.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English.