Coordinates and administers allied health programs. Responsible for supervising, counselling, tracking, evaluating the clinical progress of students in the allied health programs.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Negotiates clinical schedules with various clinical sites and develop the rotation schedule for the clinical year.
2. Monitors student progress in the clinics as the students perform their clinical rotations.
3. Counsels students regarding clinical issues and facilitate problem solving.
4. Supervises clinical rotations
5. Provides clinical instruction for the students.
6. Maintains students' files according to the policy.
7. Provides clinical and didactic instruction and meets scholarly activity expectations.
8. Correlates the clinical experience with didactic learning
9. Participates in self and others' education, training and development as applicable.
10. Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
11. Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Allied Health Sciences or Medical Radiography is required.
Three (3) years’ of related experience with Master’s Degree; or five (5) years of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree is required.
*One year as a faculty in an accredited program with experience in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and counselling.
*American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certified in diagnostic radiography required.