Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Inside Sales Account Executive – Saudi Market
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executives with the ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the No1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Oracle Database 12c introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud service.
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) solutions gives your customers instant visibility into business performance and drives better outcomes using a broad set of capabilities for reporting, analysis, modelling, forecasting – on any device.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximising IT efficiency.
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target
• Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
• Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
• Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
• Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services
• Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centres, be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
• Bachelors /Masters Degree in IT or Business
• Fluency in Arabic and English essential.
• Experience of selling to the Saudi market is essential.
• Min. 2 years Experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
• Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets
• Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
• Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skill
What we offer:
• This position is based in our Dubai office
• Competitive Salary, Commission and Benefits Allowance. Relocation services on offer if applicable.
• Excellent Training + Development including 2 week Intensive Foundation Course.
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.