Management and leadership of the corporate sales across all the regions and channels and guarantee their target achievement. Managing the administrative functions in all geographical regions, including Delivery, Promotion, Management and Controls of relevant company products and services sales through set and agreed objectives in new business and retention streams.
Key Activities and Responsibilities of the Role
- Drive ART brand, profile and proposition through Corporate sales in line with market participation strategy.
- Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial Corporate sales strategy and management plan that delivers the growth targets.
- Identify, secure and develop new profitable Corporate business throughout the regional offices and broker channel.
- Pro-actively seek out new business opportunities in the region and work towards achieving agreed new business targets.
- Segment new business opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts on short list of clients with profit potential.
- Establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets as agreed with Regional Managers and Commercial Sales managers and Broker Channel responsible.
- Ensure outstanding representation and preparation at all significant Business Development meetings.
- Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled.
- Work as part of an effective global team in order to drive consistency across corporate sales.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- People management - Manages Teams and Targets
- Can perform under pressure
- Team Leadership
- Decision Making
- Creative thinking
- Forward Thinking
- Results orientated
- Resource Management
- Vision & strategic Think