IT - Project/Team Technical Lead #Riyadh
Defines Project plan, Requirements documentation, Scope Baseline, Resource planning & acquisition, Project performance management & reporting, Change Management & reporting and finally Delivery or Transition.
• Manage the project team to ensure delivery as per schedule and established standards.
• Translating business requirements into on-time deliverables through project Planning, Executing and thru monitor & control of project scope, time, cost, quality & risk.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements thereby minimizing risks
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
• Possesses good Technical understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Guide and manage the team on technical issue, design and testing
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team & effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors / sponsor / client.
• Manages day-to-day client interaction & manages client expectations.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes and technical solutions.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Experience in promoting Web Based Applications and Client/Server Applications, Desktop Projects / Products on Microsoft Technologies, in .Net, C#, SqlServer, WebServices, C/C++, Java, VB
• Excellent Project Management Competency with professional qualities & Organizational responsibilities.
• Good knowledge in Architecture Process, Model View Controller(MVC), Design Patterns, Code versioning mechanisms.
• Knowledge of deployment architectures with horizontal and vertical scaling alternatives at Web Application, Client and Database layers.
• Knowledge with hands on coding experience in ASP.net, C#, Ajax and SQL-Server.
• Knowledge in IIS, SOA, WebServices/WCF, WPF, Oracle, VB, COM, DCom, Crystal Reports.
• Skilled in development of main project components like n-tier architectures like Business Layer, Data Layer, Common Classes, etc, Common Function dll’s, Master Pages, Web Config settings, etc
• Sound Knowledge in Database Design and relationships. Good perception of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.