Project Management Lead #Riyadh
Tasnee was established in 1985 as the Saudi private sector's first fully owned joint stock industrial company, with the aim of advancing the economic diversification in Saudi Arabia. Headquartered in Riyadh, Tasnee and its subsidiaries now span 17 countries across 5 contintents and today we are Saudi Arabia's second largest industrial company and one of the world's largest producers of titanium dioxide.
Tasnee is strongly committed to technology and innovation and supports product innovation through its NIPRAS Center for Research and Development in Jubail Industrial City. Tasnee allocates 1% of its profits to support charitable and humanitarian projects in Saudi Arabia.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Project Management Lead based in Riyadh.
About the role:
In this role, you as being the SBU project leader will be responsible to initiate, lead and follow through on all project activities needed to guarantee a safe and successful project preparation, execution and handover to the BU team.
You will also be responsible to:
- Lead and own the projects master plan, this includes but not limited to all improvement projects/activities and site capacity expansion/upgrades
- Initiate and participate in all communication plans, such as meeting, conference calls to support all project activities
- Identify potential risk or gaps on projects start-up & handover
- Lead and coordinate team activities by assigning relevant task to the responsible person and follow through on timely and successful execution
- Deliver successful start-up and handover to BU team per aligned success criteria
- Support project cost control and CAPEX planning.
- Work closely and coordinate with consultant, construction and technical team for all projects related activities
- Liaise with T&I functions on developing new and enhancing improving existing product
You will ideally be required to have the following minimum requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- 7-10 years of related work experience with complex organization performance management systems, co-ordinating the input of large amounts of data, data analysis and identification of issues and trends.
- Experience in producing high quality reports for Board and Senior Management use
- Strong sense of ownership, highly productive and efficient, with a business-like and delivery-focussed approach
- Logical thought processes, attention to detail and highly organised
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify key issues and make rational and logical judgements based on relevant information
- Able to think strategically, with the ability to plan effectively and work collaboratively with colleagues across the charity
TASNEE was established in 1985 as the Saudi private sector's first fully owned joint stock industrial company, with the aim of advancing the economic diversification in Saudi Arabia. Driven by best business practices and the goal of achieving profitable and sustainable growth for its stakeholders and society at large, TASNEE is today Saudi Arabia's second largest industrial company and one of the world's largest producers of titanium dioxide.
TASNEE is strongly committed to technology and innovation and supports product innovation through its NIPRAS Center for Research and Development in Jubail Industrial City. TASNEE allocates 1% of its profits to support charitable and humanitarian projects in Saudi Arabia.
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a global market leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.