The execute the additions, deletions, upgrades, downgrades and arranging web access creation for customers and training to enhance member’s satisfaction and meet BUPA’s customer service targets as well as quality assurance tasks for membership related activities.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
· Uptading data on member’s recrods within assigned production/quality targets including data validation in line with Insurance policy and CCHI guidleines filter out fraud and anti-selection.
· Schedules and directs deliveries and pick-ups for fulfillment & aligns suppliers on BUPA’s service level, policy and procedures on membership .
· Train customers on web access including providing input to marketing on the contents of training materials used.
· Validates all service costs charged by service providers to BUPA by maintaining all relevant records.
· Arranges packaging,shipping & receiving of all membership documents/fufillment and charge-back billing.
· Comply with all regulatory requirements to mitigate compliance risk
· Perform quality assurance tasks on all membership requests based on the QA process.
· Filing and maintainance of all updates to member records.
· Maintain supporting documentation for all charge-back billing.
· Preparing quality assurance report and maintaining audit trails of all QA tasks.
Internal and external Communication
· Respond to all internal queries on the status of all job requests.
· Build relationships and coordinate with other departments, particularly the claims department, pricing department and IT to ensure clear communication
· University Graduate
· Medium level on Microsoft office
· Beginner on web applications
· Good spoken and written communication skills ( bilingual )
· Typing (Words Per Minute): 30 wpm
· Insurance industry (preferred)
Years of Experience
· 1 year (preferred)