بتاريخ : 2019-09-11
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-10-11
شركة بوينغ هي شركة أمريكية متعددة الجنسيات لصناعة الطائرات، يقع مقرها في مدينة شيكاغو، بينما توجد مصانعها بالقرب من مدينة سياتل. تأسست الشركة في 15 يوليو 1916 على يد وليام بوينغ. تعد شركة بوينغ في الوقت الحاضر من أكبر الشركات العملاقة في العالم خصوصاً بعد اندماجها مع شركة تصنيع الطائرات ماكدونال دوغلاس عام 1997.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing enjoys a strong and long-standing relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia dating back to 1945. Our partnership with Saudia (formally Saudi Arabian Airlines) on the commercial airlines side of the business has seen Saudi take delivery of nearly every model of the Boeing fleet from the coveted 707 through to the ultra-efficient and class-leading 787 Dreamliner. The kingdom is also a key strategic partner for Boeing military products. In December 2011, Saudi Arabia and the United States signed a Foreign Military Sales agreement that included F-15SA fighters, AH-64E Apache attack helicopters, AH-6i light attack/armed reconnaissance helicopters, Harpoon missiles and launchers, and Joint Direct Attack Munitions, along with the associated initial support and training — the largest such agreement in U.S. history.
The Boeing Company is seeking for a Field Service Representatives located in following locations:
Saudi Arabia, Khamis City.
Initially this will be a fixed term contract position running through January to September 2020 with the potential to renew and extend for a further 1 years.
This is a Field Service Representative Admin role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Provides on-site Boeing representation and technical support for airframe and airframe-related systems on the F-15SA aircraft operated by the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Uses multi-disciplined technical expertise and company product support resources to assist the customer to achieve and sustain a high level of proficiency in the operation and maintenance of the F-15 aircraft. This includes: the resolution of maintenance and operational issues, the development of ad hoc training for RSAF maintainers when they experience issues or request assistance, the evaluation of maintenance procedures, providing technical guidance on troubleshooting procedures for the F-15 airframe and airframe-related systems.
• Assists the company in investigating product problems; determining the cause and developing and implementing corrective actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Supports RSAF operations by documenting nonconformance condition of new and repaired components and working the issues with Quality.
• Communicates engineering issues with the Boeing Liaison Engineer located at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
• Understands customer expectations and acts as the on-site liaison between Boeing and customer personnel.
• Demonstrated proficiency with using Technical manuals, web based Automated Drawing Parts List (ADPL), REDARS (engineering drawings) and Product Standards Data systems to respond to customer inquiries while maintaining ITAR compliance.
• Works unsupervised for extended periods of time in a variety of cultural and economic environments.
This requisition is for an inte
ational, locally hired position. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process. The candidate is responsible for ensuring no historical issues or barriers exist that may result in immigration issues. Final decision regarding immigration will be determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
Must possess extensive technical expertise in the operation, analysis, troubleshooting and aircraft interface of the following F-15 systems: Fuel, ECS, Hydraulics, Mechanical Flight Controls, Landing Gear, Structures, Egress, Power Plants, and Secondary Power System.
Must be able to provide formal and on-the-job training to other FSRs.
Must have previous military experience or extensive familiarity with military operation and F-15 maintenance procedures.
An A&P license is desirable. Avionics and system integration experience is a plus.
Prefer 5 years' related military or commercial experience, plus technical credentials, plus 5 years' field service representative experience. Company experience preferred.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
GEC6I3 (GEA) - Field Service Rep