بتاريخ : 2019-01-30
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-02-14
هي شركة أمريكية متعددة الجنسيات للمشروبات مقرها نيويورك تأسست عام 1965 تصنع وتسوق المشروبات غير الكحولية واشتهرت بانتاج المشروب الغازي
Ensure all sales targets both short term and long term for the assign territory are met.
Supervise Saudi Snack Foods Limited Distribution Center/Stockiest; Direct To Street /Self Services field routes through route visits targets and ensure that each Road Sales Representative compliance with the Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited execution standards as well as the proper way of achieving the targets.
Leading and developing sales team.
Leading sales productivity.
Achieve and exceed sales fundamentals and volume targets by implementing company plans.
Update database to measure area’s performance against key business objectives. Use this data to analyse the business and develop future action plans.
Supervise DTS /SSV field sales teams for assigned territory in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of execution, gross and net revenues, market share and people development targets.
• Supervise PepsiCo Distribution Center/Stockiest; DTS routes through route visits targets and ensure that each Road Sales Representative compliance with the PepsiCo execution standards as well as the proper way of achieving the targets.
• Leading and developing sales team.
• Leading sales productivity.
• Achieve and exceed sales fundamentals and volume targets by implementing company plans.
• Update database to measure area’s performance against key business objectives. Use this data to analyze the business and develop future action plans.
• Supervise DTS field sales teams for assigned territory in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of execution, gross and net revenues, market share and people development targets.
• Organize, control and motivate RSR’s to achieve sales targets within the agreed targets by applying PepsiCo sales standards.
• Conduct and compliance with Front Lines Sales Management Process; work-with and Route Control weekly, 1:1 sessions and formal weekly meetings.
• Ensure Hand Held Integrity by examine reports and taking actions.
• Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements and communicate these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Regional/Sales manager for decision making.
• Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood and implemented in the right time & at the right place across all routes.
• Conduct all the administrative transactions for the location (Stock, Retu
able Cases, daily sales invoicing cycle etc.)
• Organize, control and motivate team to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
• Select, train, develop and follow-up sales personnel to the standards (FLSMP) necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the department.
• Ensure all RSR’s compliance with OOR (Ownership on Route) by regular follow-up and on job coaching.
• Field Performance Management by (Adaptation of Optimized Routes, Managing Proof Of Purchase materials, Stand Planning, Preparing RSR tu
over follow up reports, Applying Code of Conduct, RSRs' PepsiCo values awareness).
• Ensure the company’s product development & promotional plans are understood and implemented at all Routes to give the optimum level of impact.
• Expanding distribution within the assign territory as per Annual Operating Plan business plan.
• Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
• Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
• Key Field Sales Key Performance Indicators’ to include: reaching distribution targets (depth and breadth - capture additional points of sale); Upgrading execution on primary placements both in quantitative approach (space fair share) and qualitative approach (location + appearance); Upgrading execution on secondary placements - double the number of secondary placements per point of sale; implementing price and promotions strategies.
• Supervise administrative & control agenda within the field to include: maintaining control over the main KPIs - ensure the Execution of KPI's per Store; insure effective monitoring and processes are in place in all levels of the organization, providing recommendations for and insure timely implementation; create, implement and insure compliance with accounting, inventory, and control procedures; resolve service & supply issues with affected parties; design and report the results/activities of the sales force to Regional/Sales manager.
• Report competitive activities to the Regional/Sales Manager as and when it happens.
• Compliance with PepsiCo Control Agenda & Control Responsibilities.
3-6 years of sales field experience in FMCG
Very Good English and Arabic language skills
No travel restrictions
Strong computer skills (Word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook crucial)
Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity Key Performance Indicators within predefined time frames)
Customer Focus (Service to sales concept)
Thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions)
Developing and Supporting The Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent concise communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
Bachelor degree & Computer Literacy (Windows applications)