بتاريخ : 2019-07-16
عدد المشاهدات : 170
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-08-15
• Some of the Responsibility:
- Responsible for the Security team at Stations.
- Developing and implementing a security training strategy and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to
ensure Haramain High Speed Railway\'s security compliance.
- Interpreting security laws, regulations, and contract requirements; directing subordinates in enforcing
compliance; and maintaining relationships with law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and other
issuers of security requirement.
- B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Law, Security, Law enforcement or related field.
- Experience in government sectors is a plus.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in security including development of security strategies, and extensive knowledge of latest
cyber security technologies and standards.
- 3 to 5 years of experience on security managerial level.
- Excellent command of English.
• Job Details:
- Job Location: SA, Jeddah.
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Salary up to: 27,000 SAR
- Number of Vacancies: 1