بتاريخ : 2020-10-15
انتهاء التقديم : 2020-10-29
بي أي إي سيستمز ( نظم بي إيه إى ،BAE Systems) هي شركة متعددة الجنسيات مختصة في الصناعات الجوية والدفاعية مقرها في لندن في المملكة المتحدة ولها فروع في جميع أنحاء العالم. ومن بين أكبر شركات الصنعات الدفاعية في العالم. أكبر عملائها هي المملكةالمتحدة والولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ، حيث تعتبر BAE سيستمز واحدة من أكبر ست شركات موردة لوزارة الدفاع الأمريكية. وتشمل الأسواق الرئيسية الأخرى استراليا والهند والمملكة العربية السعودية. وقد تأسست الشركة في 30 نوفمبر 1999 بعد الاندماج بين بريتش ايروسبايس (BAe) وماركوني الكترونك سيستمز (MES) و الشركة التابعة لجنرال الكتريك شركة بي إل سي (GEC)
The GACA Part 147 AMTS Training Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective day-to-day operation and regulatory compliance of the technical training conducted in BAE Systems SDT Aviation Maintenance Technician School, Jeddah. The incumbent's responsibilities include staff and student management, asset management and compliance against a broad range of regulatory requirements.
The post holder is responsible for:
• Ensure the effective supervision of all aspects of theory-based training and staff management:
o Timekeeping and reporting of work performed.
o Assessment delivery and reporting.
o Performance appraisal and management.
o Supervision and support of the Training Delivery Team.
o Management of all aspects of training delivery.
• Designing, scheduling and delivery of classes in consultation with Administration staff.
• Maintain, monitor, and improve training curriculum to ensure the highest possible lea
ing outcomes offered by BAE Systems SDT.
• Undertake and monitor assessments required under the GACA Regulatory Training Requirements.
• Be involved in the BAE Systems SDT GACA approved operation and support all duties as outlined in the BAE Systems SDT GACAR Pt-147 Training and Procedures Manual.
• Maintain, review, and expand the online training platform with due regard to BAE Systems SDT’s vision.
• Remain up to date with technological developments in the aerospace industry and emerging best practice in the vocational education and training sector.
• Oversee the preparation, correction and assessment delivery of examinations, student reports and assignments.
• Participate in the counselling, remediation and administration of students.
• Ensure the timely and appropriate development and generation of class notes, teaching materials and practical activities.
• Be involved in the promotion of activities and programs offered by BAE Systems SDT.
• Monitor and evaluate instructional performance to ensure a high standard is maintained which provides optimal student lea
• Be committed to maintaining current professional competence by active engagement in professional development activities whenever offered by BAE Systems SDT.
• Oversee the professionalization of GACA approved Technical instructors.
• Maintain a current knowledge of relevant educational and industry compliance requirements for Instructional staff.
• Undertake other duties as required by the accountable / reporting Manager and Senior Management.
• Comply with BAE Systems SDT’s requirements of:
o Work Health and Safety (SHE) legislation.
o Code of Conduct.
o Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain the personal safety of students and instructors involved in the delivery of training programs offered by BAE Systems SDT.
• Counsel and/or discipline students in compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
• Counsel and/or discipline reporting staff in compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures management of his direct reports.
The post holder must have:
• A relevant Aircraft Maintenance Engineering trade qualification in a mechanical or avionics stream, acceptable to BAE Systems SDT.
• Tertiary teaching or educational qualifications acceptable to BAE Systems SDT and suitable to a technical teaching environment.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a vocational educational setting in a senior educator position.
• Previous experience (minimum of 5 years) in delivering aviation based technical training programs in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector.
• Previous experience in overseeing operations of an educational facility.
• Demonstrated successful experience in a leadership and/or supervisory role, preferably in an educational setting
• Excellent leadership management skills and proven ability to supervise all levels of engineering personnel.
• the ability to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback;
• some experience of the development and application of courseware configuration control processes, management and functional gove
• proven ability for objective decision making with regard to resources, risk management and assurance strategy;
• sound knowledge of DSAT Methodology;
• an English Language ability to IELTS 6.5, achieved within the last 2 years for non-native English speakers.
• Current licensing with the General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia (GACA)
• Thorough understanding of company processes and procedures
• Broad aerospace company / industry knowledge.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive the following package, which makes this an opportunity not to be missed
Competitive salary depending on the role and experience
Distinguished health Insurance coverage for the employee, dependents and supported health insurance scheme for employee’s parents. (Tawuniya health care scheme for Employees and immediate family)
Distinguished health club discounted membership with monthly deduction possibility.
Opportunity to improve your skills and enhance your career through industry leading training and educational programs.