بتاريخ : 2019-12-10
انتهاء التقديم : 2020-02-08
Emerson concentrates on the most complex and profound challenges facing the world in the process, industrial, commercial and residential markets. We refocused our business portfolio to deliver solutions that bring greater value to our customers. Learn how we've transformed and why.
The primary responsibility will be to drive the Pressure Management (PRM) business in the region, in Saudi with focus on KOB3 demand creation and growing market participation. Position PRM as the Supplier of First Choice in the region.
Take ownership for customer enquiries, product quotation requests, proposals and convert quotations in to order. Assist customers with sizing, selecting and recommending solutions that matches their application requirements. The ISE subsequently generates a quote that will result in the customer purchasing from Emerson.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Sales Manager will systematically develop supports and implements growth strategies to achieve or exceed bookings targets for Saudi. Opportunities can range from targeted competitive displacement, to a specific industry application, to a defined market segment. Engaging with customers and the local sales organization represented by the LBP under his/her responsibility will in all cases be essential for successful execution of the job function.
• Lead Pressure Management Business Unit in your respective area for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives.
• Meet or exceed territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the PRM MEA business plan
• Review and address RFQ requests from customers, from commercial, technical and operational standpoints.
• Covert RFQ in to order and Process them to the customer service team
• Maintain organizational RFQ log and reporting in CRM on Demand.
• Conduct Due Diligence, Legal and Commercial compliance approval process in collaboration with the sales team
• Work closely with the Inside Sales team on developing a technically suitable and most competitive solution.
• Proactively collaborate with the sales team and cross functional groups in the RFQ execution process to drive quick response time and high RFQ to order conversion
• Develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
• Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans
• Work closely with other Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content
• Take a pro-active role in defining strategies for winning Entity KOB2 projects as well as supporting Destination KOB1/2 pursuit activities to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for PRM Business Unit
• Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of PRM Business Unit and Emerson Automation Solutions
• Conduct STO and Site Plan activities to maximize KOB3 potential at critical sites
• Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
• Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
• Utilize CRMoD effectively
• Maintain record of business activity as per Emerson record retention policy
• Ensure Emerson Ethics and inte
ational trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
Job Scope : Weste
Job Breadth : Individual Contributor
Level of Decision Making : Procedural
al customers: Pressure Management customers and LBPs
al customers: other departments within PRM and other Final Control and Emerson Business Units
• Extensive travel within the assigned region to meet customers
• Travel requirements for the position (60-70%)
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree level in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• Achievement of an MBA qualification will be considered advantageous but not necessary
• A minimum of 10 years of sales experience in the valve industry
• Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth
• Ability to consistently deliver double profitable sales growth
• Application experience in Hydrocarbon, Chemical, and Power industries
• Relevant sales experience
• Sales experience in the same region will be considered as advantageous
• Fluent in English
• Arabic will be an advantage