بتاريخ : 2019-09-25
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-10-25
The Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF) Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec), is a world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is the key anchor project in Yanbu.
1. Provide direction and lead direct reports in performing their roles and responsibilities.
2. Conduct performance appraisal reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure they acquire the required managerial or functional competencies and knowledge.
3. Review all periodic performance reports to ensure the effective implementation for YASREF's strategies and operational priorities (Profit, reliability, safety and environmental requirements) and identify improvement opportunities and propose / implement improvement actions.
4. Execute Department/ Division strategy and operational plans and manage the Division's annual budget, to meet set objectives and performance targets.
5. Ensure that the performance of various responsibilities and the conduct of the staff in the Division are in accordance with the YASREF's policies and procedures.
6. Ensure the availability of required resources to carry out all the responsibilities related to the Division.
1. Ensure day-to-day work is performed effectively, efficiently, and safely in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
2. Schedule production programs and distribute work to staff accordingly.
3. Ensure the quality and timely delivery of products as specified by the Scheduling Sector.
4. Improve the reliability of production units by investigating all incidents proactively and implementing corrective actions.
5. Schedule and manage the implementation of the facility's Maintenance Plan.
6. Ensure smooth flow of information between various organizations and other operational sectors relating to matters that directly impact the Operations Organization's activities.
7. Evaluate proposed process changes, and validate technical modifications proposed to the Operations Organization.
8. Enforce environmental procedures and establish and control the execution of programs for the reduction of waste production and the correct disposal of wastes.
9. Coordinate with maintenance conce
ing spare equipment needs as well as preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
10 Provide the necessary support to the respective OME team member before/after daily meetings to ensure high level of safety performance and comply with health, safety and environmental standards.
11. Perform other job-related duties as requested by the Operations Manager.
Process & Associated Facilities Operation and Procedures
Safety Operational Management System
Operational and Interface Management
SAP for Operational Requirements
Process DCS use and application
Operational On-Job-Training (OJT) and Development programs
Refinery Product Planning
Inspection, Testing and Reporting
Technical Standards and Regulations
Bachelor Degree In Chemical Engineering