بتاريخ : 2019-01-17
عدد المشاهدات : 105
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-01-18
This person primary responsibility is to Generate Knowledge about current business process, Design flows & its complications. Implement, Support and audit LN implementations.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Set milestone parameters and quality audits at regular intervals.
• Schedules and coordinates project resources to ensure right bench utilization and project profitability.
• Monitoring risk management aspects and project delays. Provide training to process owners, Key users and if necessary, to end-users.
• Solid knowledge of implementation methodology across all phases of Diagnosis, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and operation.
• Conducting business process study for LN implementations.
• Handles day-to-day support issues.
• Update Projects Status to Project Manager and other concern persons.
• Microsoft Server and Exchange , Active directory administration.
• Understanding of complete solution ( Microsoft Dynamics, Vertical solution and the Microsoft stack ).
• Responsible for security and documenting the configuration of the system.
• Adding, Removing or updating user account information, resetting password, etc.
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues.
• Introducing and integrating new Technologies into existing Data Center environment.
• Performs routine audit of System and Software Handles back-ups, Exchange, Active Directory, Xrite, Database.
• Applying operating system updates, Patches and configuration changes Microsoft Server and Exchange , Active directory administration.
• Antivirus System Administration.
• Adhere and maintain WMS Policy and comply with ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 & ISO 14001:2004 and AS 9100:2009 (TMF) The storekeeper is under WMS-15 (SPT) system.
• Participate in the personal Perception of Organizational Survey.
• Reports to his supervisor incidents when WMS / MOC systems have been violated.
• Should follow the safety best practice.
• Should be knowledgeable and apply the HIRA ( Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment ) and AIA ( Aspect impact Assessment ).
• Shall apply the core values of the company, Passion, Courage, Higher Efficiency and Momentum.
• Shall observes respect and follow his immediate head for work related, to achieve the company's objective.
Please forward your resume :