بتاريخ : 2019-07-07
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-09-05
شركة بوينغ هي شركة أمريكية متعددة الجنسيات لصناعة الطائرات، يقع مقرها في مدينة شيكاغو، بينما توجد مصانعها بالقرب من مدينة سياتل. تأسست الشركة في 15 يوليو 1916 على يد وليام بوينغ. تعد شركة بوينغ في الوقت الحاضر من أكبر الشركات العملاقة في العالم خصوصاً بعد اندماجها مع شركة تصنيع الطائرات ماكدونال دوغلاس عام 1997.
Develops and conducts familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction. Performs mission-specific training for domestic and inte
ational aircrew. Designs and develops of aircrew training materials and courseware. Develops aircrew instruction philosophy, evaluation criteria and approach for standardizing training materials. Establishes qualifications, training standards, and validation plans.
Boeing is the world\'s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing Saudi Arabia (BSA) is seeking a qualified rotary wing Instructor Pilot (IP) to support our AH-6i Aircrew Qualification Course (AQC) flight training Program with the Ministry of National Guard (MNG) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for a talented IP to join our AH-6i pilot training team based at the MNG Khashm Al An Airfield Riyadh. Boeing will provide AH-6i transition flight training in Mesa, Arizona USA for the selected candidate.
Candidate must be a Saudi National and be able to obtain a US Visa to attend the Ah-6i transition flight training.
It is preferred that the candidate has AH-64D/E flying experience, and ideally an AH-64E Apache model qualified. Apache qualification is preferred, not required however.
As an AH-6i IP, duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Flight and ground operations of the aircraft in accordance with Boeing, USG, (MNG SOP), and the applicable local regulations as required.
· Flight/ground instructing and maintenance test flying as directed by the company or the MNG customer.
· Liaison with customers and relevant program and authorities.
· Support customer meetings, as required.
· Identify risks, issues and opportunities and support the development of mitigation plans.
· Support the further development and maintenance of safety processes.
· Perform duties which may include:
o Boeing on-site Flight Safety Officer.
o Flight Operations support and coordination of aircrew related resources.
o Support Boeing flight operations in the instructional and maintenance domains.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Responsible to the MNG Training Institute Commander for the safe and efficient conduct of all flight and ground training.
· Provide specialist safety input to MNG AQC Students and Maintainers.
· Assist with the planning, coordination and supervision of flying conducted by the MNG Training Institute to ensure required tasks/objectives are achieved as efficiently and as safely as possible and in accordance with associated regulations.
· Liaise with the training institute team to ensure a standardized approach to flying and ground operations.
· Responsible for building professional working relationships with the customer at all levels and from different cultures including, military and civil, contractors and USG organizations.
· Liaise with other contractor’s personnel to resolve any product support issues as needed.
· Ensure that all personal training, qualification and currency requirements are met in accordance with the requirements of regulations and Company process.
· Personally ensure the application of all related Company processes and procedures to tasked activities.
· Ensure that all documentation, reporting and data handling are in accordance with Company or regulatory process and procedures.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
· Military qualified, rotary wing pilot.
· Qualified Maintenance Test Pilot.
· Relevant instructor flying experience.
Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
Pilot-In-Command: 250 hours
Night Flying: 75 hours
Helicopter Instructor Time: 500 hours
Medical: GACA Second-Class
Recent flight experience in helicopters (within the previous 6 to 18 months).
AH-64D/E model qualification is desired
Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified.
Qualification must be obtained from recognized source by Saudi Gove
Official orders, forms, or logbooks showing status as a rated military pilot, flight instructor, or flight examiner, as appropriate must be provided.
This requisition is for an inte
ational, locally hired Saudi National employee. Successful candidates must be Saudi Nationals and be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award