بتاريخ : 2019-02-01
انتهاء التقديم : 2019-02-14
شركة بوينغ هي شركة أمريكية متعددة الجنسيات لصناعة الطائرات، يقع مقرها في مدينة شيكاغو، بينما توجد مصانعها بالقرب من مدينة سياتل. تأسست الشركة في 15 يوليو 1916 على يد وليام بوينغ. تعد شركة بوينغ في الوقت الحاضر من أكبر الشركات العملاقة في العالم خصوصاً بعد اندماجها مع شركة تصنيع الطائرات ماكدونال دوغلاس عام 1997.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Company is seeking for an F-15 Simulator Technician to provide technical support for F-15SA Aircrew Training Device (ATD) operations for the RSAF, during mission planning and simulator training sessions. This will be a fixed term contract position running through April 2020 with the potential to renew and extend for a further one year. This position is located at King Faisal Air Base (KFAB), Tabuk, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This is an F-15 Simulator Technician role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Installing, configuring, upgrading, modifying and repairing computer and network systems, visual image generation and display systems, Input/output (I/O) systems and control loading hardware & software.
· Maintaining Training Devices to regulatory and company standards, ensuring that devices are ready for training use at a 95% Operational Readiness Rate.
· Performing preventative maintenance functions & training device updates (Software and Hardware).
· Documenting work assigned and Performing general pre-operations, post-operations, and component handling of training devices.
· Ordering, shipping, and receiving parts and components to support the maintenance of training devices.
· Performing troubleshooting to isolate computational, mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components, and conducting corrective maintenance activities on training devices
· Performing pre-mission training tasks, familiarization trainings as deemed necessary
· Providing customer service to the end-users (aircrews, subject matter experts, and engineering). This can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations.
· Performing additional duties as assigned by manager.
This requisition is for an inte
ational, locally hired employees. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background.
BDS Global Operations
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
• Formalized vocational training programs or equivalent experience in computing systems, network system or aircraft simulator maintenance.
• Computer Security Certifications (A+, Network+, and Security+) are all highly desirable for this position.
• Familiarity with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP);
• Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) protocol; knowledge of Windows 10/ Server 2008; Linux Operating Systems.
• Experience using INTELLIBUS MANAGEMENT software. This would include, troubleshooting, calibrating and reprogramming Intellibus circuit cards as needed.
• Experience with the shipping and receiving of broken or repaired parts for the system and familiarity with the export control of those parts.