• Have the responsibility of providing the required
information for Cement Industry as well as competitors & future
business expectations as well as market updates and determines companys
position among other competitors via analyzing the market data.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in putting annual plans to ensure achieving the companys strategic objectives.
• Participate in developing the departments annual budget & monitor all expenses to be within the approved budget.
• Supports the Sales & marketing Department manager in developing the departments policies & procedures.
• Works on the arrangements of different market studies &
providing different suggestions about it in coordination with sales
• Designs & implements all market surveys & questionnaires to keep the business acknowledged with all market updates.
• Supervises all related research on the clients geographical existence & its effect on their purchase behavior.
• Monitors the level of companys clients and big distributors satisfaction levels.
• Makes the related price sales promotional & marketing
activities surveys for competitors and analyze the data to compare with
current company status.
• Monitors & measures the impact of the executed promotional & marketing activities on the market.
• Follows up all the issued statistics & data on cement market to keep business updated.
• Makes the required regular & annual reports about the section
achievements & recommendations to elevate the sections performance
and hand over to the Sales & Marketing Department manager.
• Has the periodical updates on the regulations in the cement
industry and update the Sales & Marketing teams with those updates.
• Prepares all the researches related to the competitors like their
market shares their marketing tools and all their success factors and
strategies to keep the company ahead.
• Performs any other tasks that do not contradict with the above.
•The ability to assess the situation and make decisions.
•High research and analytical capabilities.
•Highly skilled in preparing reports.
•The ability to manage the work team and follow up on its completion.
•Initiate and develop working methods.
•Effective oral and written communication skills.
•Excellent Microsoft skills
•Knowledge and experience of sales applications.
•Fluent level of English
Master Degree in Marketing or Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing/Economy or similar