- Lead the preparation of Fraud Prevention Unit based on fraud risks
assessment to set out the priorities of the business monitoring
dashboard (Business KPIs) consistent with the organizational
- Develop a methodology to investigate potential occurrences of fraud
by developing business intelligence analytics reports to improve and
strengthen forensic analytics and partner with various departments and
stakeholders on risks and controls in identifying and assessing fraud
and service related risks.
- Ensure data integrity and investigating data mapping to the main data warehouse for BI analytics
- Coordinate with business partners in Enhancing and Developing Retail
& Business Analytics: Basket Analysis, Customer Management
Analysis Sales Analysis Category and Events Analysis Event Analysis
Supply Chain related Analysis.
- Manage the pre-identified business KPIs-dashboard to support
activities and techniques that promptly recognize timely whether fraud
has occurred or is occurring.
- Providing periodic evaluation of anti-fraud controls based on the detailed fraud risk management
- Implementing technology to aid in continuous monitoring and detection activities
- Assists the Head of Compliance in the assignments field planning and the development.
- Conducts interviews reviews documents develops and administers
surveys composes summary memos prepares working papers identifies and
defines issues reviews and analyses evidence documents processes and
procedures and documents issues and recommendations.
- Maintains productive business unit and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Maintains the Companys standard for the Professional Practice and the Code of Ethics developed by ACFE and Panda standards.
- Administer the assessment of fraud risks and inte
within the audited area identification of process weaknesses and
inefficiencies and operational issues evaluation of Risks and Controls
and preparation of fraud Risk and anti-fraud Control matrix
- Work closely with the other departments managers (IT Finance Operations etc.) on Compliance -inte
al audit matters to achieve the
company objectives and ensure implementation of the agreed remediation
- Stays abreast of general business/economic developments and new
professional announcements & standards to gain an understanding of
their links and impact on the organization. Understands and applies
- Maintains a positive professional relationship with staff and
management at all levels including maintaining a professional
appearance at all times.
- Coordinate with other Audit Divisions units and activities so that
it effectively utilises its resources, manages its priorities and is
able to be both responsive and proactive.
- Communicate and discuss analytics studies reports results via
written reports and oral presentations to the CAE and Head of Compliance
- Report Business KPIs red flags to Head of Compliance timely and prepare for the root analysis
- Report to Head of Compliance on monthly basis on the related pending remediation plans
- Ensure that all agreed remediation plans are subsequently implemented.
- Perform follow-up procedures timely to determine whether agreed remediation plans have been implemented.
- Keep abreast with all the latest updates in the ACFE audit risk
management and fraud field and improve the abilities of the department
- Provide clear direction priorities tasks assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow
Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular
feedback development and coaching taking prompt action where
University degree in IS (information security data mining) from a recognized university.
Professional certification such as CFE/CISA/ CISSP is required
Masters degree in Business Administration is considered beneficial
Experience Skills & Competencies
A minimum of 7 years of relevant Experience retail sector is
preferred and 2 years in a leadership position Previous GCC experience
is considered beneficial